Kellie Pickler Shaves Her Head to Support Friend Battling Breast Cancer
I am so excited for this Cystic Fibrosis Walk/Fundraiser!
I walked last year in Oneonta and I was proud of how much I raised and how much the walk raised, but I wish there had been more walkers and more money raised total. This year, I decided to do things a little differently.
- I have contacted each residence hall (15) on campus and each hall will form teams of at least ten members and do their own fundraising.
- As part of both NRHH and RSO, I will be on a joint e-board team to raise money.
- We will be contacting local businesses and asking for their support!
- We will be tabling and selling “pinwheels” to hang in windows - sort of like what they do in supermarkets when they are raising money for a cause.
- We will be raising money at the RSO BBQ as well.
This is only the beginning! The walk is a month away! I am so excited for this and I hope that it is as successful as I am trying to make it! If anyone is interested in donating, let me know! :) ?
Word of the Day: Support. Quote of the Day: “Motivation and bathing are not permanent. That’s why we need both every day.” - Zig Ziglar
I am and will always be here for any of my followers - anon or not - if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. I’ll listen to you vent or help give advice or just be there to support or pray for you or for someone in need. <3 Stay strong loves. <3